Thursday, April 3, 2014

Round Top Day 2!





















Day two has come and gone! It was a windy one today and a warm one. I know all of my friends from home are hating me right now, but I am taking full advantage of the weather and wearing shorts and flip flops at all times :). Yesterday I focused a little more on just one location, but today I am going to give you a collection of fun things I saw during our adventures today. When I say "our" I am referring to my awesome other aunt Lisa and myself. Lisa lives in Austin and is doing the Round Top experience with me. She is my tour guide for the weekend and has been trying to keep up with my wandering shopping habits!

One place I knew I wanted to go to when I came to Round Top was Zapp Hall. My mom and I are fans of the Junk Gypsy television show on HGTV, so that's where I had heard of this location. It was a mismash of all kinds of booths filled with great junk from all over the US! I even found some Iowa folks in the mix. One of my favorite unique items I saw was this old scoreboard...


What an awesome view, right?!










































After Zapp Hall, we were off to Marburger Farms Antique Show. Pulling up to this location was crazy! Tons of large tents filled with so many vendors. This has got to be my favorite location so far. SO much visual inspiration it was making my head spin. Here are some of my snapshots from the day. Marburger through my eyes, you could say!

Love this color pallette..
These old clock faces were very neat from Sweet Pea Home!







Amy has her Deer obsession... I have my clocks :)
A very cool tablescape and lights!

Day two is in the books and was definitely a success. Tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous, so Lisa and I are planning another day full as long as our legs are still functioning by then.. I definitely should have done some pre-Round Top work out sessions to prepare for all of the walking ;)! Something to remember for next time, I guess. Make sure you are following us on Instagram for more posts throughout the day tomorrow!

Happy Junkin'!!


Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment