Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Round Top Day 1!
























After a long first day at Round Top, I am finally sitting down and relaxing! I wasn't quite sure what to expect when we pulled into the small town with a population of only 90 people, but I was definitely surprised! Today, my aunt Lisa and I spent a majority of our time around the Zapp Hall area, which I'll share some pictures of tomorrow. Tonight I want to share photos from Amy's good friend Gina's property, The Rendezvous, right outside of Round Top. When Gina told Amy and me that she had purchased a location outside of Round Top for Antiques Week, I knew it would be amazing, but it was way beyond what I was expecting! We pulled up and saw the sign propped up in the back of an old pickup truck...



I mean, come on, isn't the sign awesome?! Here are some pictures from the location...  




























I will say, the food was delicious! My favorite was this sweet treat by a Shaved Ice food trailer called Shivers.. The Signature Rendezvous Shaved Ice.. Lemon and Lavender flavored with a lavender garnish.. So yummy! They also had homemade chicken salad sandwiches and homemade ding dongs... You know me, all about the food! :)
























This is only the first year and the beginning of The Rendezvous. I can't wait to see how it develops and grows in the future!!

Overall, my first Round Top adventure was a success.. Now we're back at it tomorrow with another day full of junk! Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Like us on Facebook for live updates all day!!


Until Tomorrow, Wish me luck!!!

Bailey



No comments:

Post a Comment