Monday, April 7, 2014

Round Top Comes to a Close..























It's officially over.. My first trip to Round Top has come to a close and I can't wait to experience it again soon! This will definitely not be my last trip down here, but next time I'm bringing a truck and someone strong to carry my finds :). My last day at Round Top I spent in the actual town of Round Top exploring some of the sites, enjoying world famous pie, and looking for hidden treasures in the countless booths set up around the town square.






The town had many historical landmarks around it that added to the overall history and ambiance of the place. It was gorgeous! This church was very neat. It was moved to this location from a rural town and was once used as the church and also a one room school house. I loved the stained glass and also the shape and color of the front door.



















Throughout the day there were so many things to see!! Here are some of my favorites along the way. Make sure you check our Facebook page as well for more of my photos:








If you've never been to Texas Antiques Week it is a must see! Lisa and I tried our best to get through absolutely everything, but the amount of vendors was absolutely crazy! Thank you to all that have been following my adventures throughout the past week. Now I get to enjoy another week of vacation before I head back to Iowa.. hopefully I'll bring back some of this Texas sunshine with me! 




































































Make sure to follow our blog and check out our website! I've been working from Austin to add new product for you all.. Shop, shop, shop! :)



Bailey

2 comments: