Thursday, April 8, 2010

A little peek...

Thought I'd give you a little peek of what you'll see at the Open House next week. I have totally reworked the store & I am loving how it's turning out! Our live plants arrived this week...angel vine, variegated ivy, dwarf euonymus, & a couple ivy topiaries. Sorry, no ferns this year, I waited too long to order & they were sold out:( As soon as you walk into the door...
Vintage bingo cards & tokens.

Sweet little nests atop ironstone butter pats.



New bird prints...love them!

I took these pictures on my way out the door tonight, they aren't the best quality but I still hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

  1. I have never been to your shop, I'll try to be there for the spring open house. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to be surrounded by so many beautiful things each and every day. Good luck with Open House! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop is wonderful. We love to antique in Iowa so maybe in May or June we can come to your sale. Good luck with your open house. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweet Pea,
    I hope you can make it to the Mid West Show... I have a couple of things, that may have your name on them.... Your Shop looks AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Maybe Peg and I can get down there soon!
    My Love to Ya!
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things are looking great! You will definitely be seeing me this weekend! I'll also post a link on our iowajunkgypsies blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I dig all the wonderful things in your store! Now I need to come visit with a friend! Are there many other quaint stores like yours in Burlington? I've never been there.

    ReplyDelete