Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Change is good...it only gets better from here.


Huge changes are happening at The Nest. Beginning in April we will now only be open 4 DAYS A MONTH! Yes, you read that right, 4 days a month. Typically called "occasional sales", we will change it up every month for you with great new & vintage goods. I have enjoyed the last 7 years that we have been in business & this was a very difficult decision to make but my heart was telling me this was the right path to take. Thanks to all of the wonderful customers/friends that have supported us over the years & I hope you continue to follow us on this new & exciting journey we are taking.

We will kick off our new adventure with our Spring Open House!

APRIL 15 - 18
Event Hours: THURSDAY 10AM-8PM
FRIDAY 10AM-7PM
SATURDAY 10AM-4PM
SUNDAY 11AM-4PM

I've been gathering loads of cool "stuff" just for you & here's a little hint of what you will find this month. AND DON'T FORGET, MOTHER'S DAY IS COMING UP SOON. WE HAVE SOME GREAT GIFTS JUST FOR HER! We just picked up a load of garden iron-armillaries, lots of different garden stakes, bird feeders, cast iron critters, topiaries & more. Some amazing new home decor arrived this week - lanterns, birdcages, signs, finials, hooks, wall art, nests & eggs, cloches, candles & so much more. Loads of jewelry, scarves, tote bags & tees. Pansies & other greens potted up by Jan in interesting containers. We've also have some great vintage treasures that I totally love & I hope you do too!

The store transformation is progress & I just love the merchandise mix we have to share with you! This is my favorite time of year!!! I will post some pictures early next week once things get set to give you a little preview. And don't fret if you can't make it the first day of the sale, I will be adding new items each day.
Hope to see you next week! And don't forget you can also shop online at http://www.thenestonline.com






1 comment: