Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pinspiration Tuesday: Collections








We are all collectors in our own way. When we go to antiquing or shopping, there's always that one thing that we are searching for. I like to collect vintage cameras and Amy likes to collect anything small and old. We love seeing other great collections.

Collecting is a hobby that makes shopping fun. I get so excited when I spy a vintage camera that I don't have in my collection, especially when it has a very reasonable price tag. Those are the moments that keep me searching and looking for more antiques.

As you'll see in the photos below, collections look great displayed together. Another thing I love collecting are old bottles. Put multiple old bottles together and they make the perfect display.

Here are some collections we found on pinterest..


The Nest's pin on Pinterest.


What items do you collect? Is your collection big or small?

Share with us, we'd love to hear from you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment