Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've been antiquing!!!

I've been out gathering some fun finds for you!  My husband & I left town last weekend for our anniversary and I persuaded him to stop at a few fun places to find some great stuff!  He's not into junking at all but was a good sport and didn't complain too much!  Then later in the week I hit the flea markets that were set up in a nearby town that has a huge festival each year...it was a hot day but I found some fun finds!

For some reason jars are my weakness...there are many times that I just have to walk away because I have accumulated to many.  But I couldn't leave these behind!  I love the shape and zinc lids of these Ball Freezer Jars.  I can think of so many uses for these beauties...can you?  You can find them here and here for sale on the website.


Here's a fun grouping of things I found...I especially love the galvanized canteen...I believe I also have a weakness for all things metal or that are the color gray!!!  You can find all of these items on the website unless they have already been snatched up by someone!


Here are some sweet pillows that were lettered by my niece and sewn by my sister!  Love them and they will soon be added to the website!


A few of the treasures I found at the flea markets!  Scales seemed to be the find of the day and yes I caved on this jar...it is sooo cool!!!  These items will also be added to the website very soon.


Here's a peek of one of the new bags that just came in!!!  Love, love, love these bags!!  They will all be added soon too!  (I guess I have some work to do;))


Remember a few posts ago when I was showing what was blooming in the garden...well, the Sweet Autumn Clematis(or beast as I call it) is in full bloom!!!  There are white blossoms everywhere and the sweetest scent is in the air!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment