Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been awhile...


Sorry that I have been absent lately. Since the last show life has just kept me too busy to sit myself down & post! I haven't even had time to keep up with all of the blogs that I enjoy reading! But it is that time again when we open up our doors for all of you to come and shop with us. Our August Event is NEXT WEEK & I have been busy gathering new goods just for you both new & old! Since the last event in July I have been to Atlanta for market finding FRESH NEW FINDS for you and I have been out hunting for all the FUN VINTAGE GOODS that make it all come together! So please be sure to come out next week for your monthly "Nest Fix"!!! We can't wait to catch up with you so here's all of the necessary info!


Thursday, August 19 10am-8pm

Friday, August 20 10am-7pm

Saturday, August 21 10am-4pm

Sunday, August 22 11am-4pm


What to expect this month: New goods have been arriving daily including jewelry, tees, fun & functionable wire baskets, photo & letter holders, trays & more, zinc tags, new match designs, melt-in-your-mouth cookies & a tasty 3 pepper mix that makes a quick delicious dip plus other dishes, & of course some vintage finds mixed in! I almost forgot I have set up a SALE ROOM!!! So if you missed the yard sale you can still pick up some great bargains!


No comments:

Post a Comment