Monday, May 11, 2009

Where do I begin...


Wow, I don't know where to start! I have been told by many that I must start a blog for The Nest. After many weeks of procrastination(which I am the queen of) I am finally writing my first post. Although this blog is about my store, The Nest, I want to introduce myself, since I will be the one doing all of the writing. My name is Amy & I am the owner of The Nest. I feel writing is not my best asset so I will do my best at creating this blog. I have been inspired as I have followed many amazing blogs and hope I can create a following as so many of you have. My goal is to let people know all about my little "Nest" & maybe a little about myself, make some new friends & hopefully create some inspiration along the way. So wish me luck & here I go into blogland! (This picture was taken by my 3 yr old daughter, it is not my best, as I am not a fan of my picture being taken, but I always like to have a face with a name so here you have it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment